Welcome to the EL AL Tourism website (the "Website"). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. The terms "we", "us", "our" and "EL AL Tourism" refer to El Al Israel Airlines, Ltd. (hereinafter: "El Al"), P.O. Box 41, Ben Gurion International Airport, Israel 70100, and/or any its subsidiaries or affiliates dealing with tourism services and/or anyone on their behalf. The terms "you" or "customer" refer to the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation through us on this Website, or through our customer service agents.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the "Agreement"). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you book specific products or services. For example, airlines have contracts of carriage, hotels have cancellation policies etc. By booking such specific products or services you agree to also be bound by these additional terms and conditions. Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of its terms and conditions, please do not use this Website. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that - (i) you are at least 18 years of age; (ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation; (iii) you will use this Website in accordance with this Agreement; (iv) you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person/s for whom you are legally authorized to act; (v) you will inform such other person/s about the terms and conditions that apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto; (vi) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and (vii) if you have an EL AL Tourism.elal.co.il account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you. Accordingly, you know you will be responsible for all payments due to Us for bookings made by you or another person using your login information when required.
Only a person who owns a valid credit card is allowed to purchase products and services by this Website. In addition, a preliminary condition for the approval of each transaction is acceptance of approval from the credit card company for such transaction.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Website is owned and operated by EL AL Tourism.
We reserve the right to make updates to the information, services, products and other materials on this Website at any time without notice. We may also modify the Agreement at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions on this Website. Accordingly, your continued access or use of this Website is deemed to be your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions.
Thus Agreement and any other legal notices, terms and conditions, policies and guidelines of Ours on this Website or linked to this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and Us relating to your use of this Website and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified, except by making such amendments or modifications available on this Website.
Links to other websites
This Website may include links to other internet sites. We do not endorse any such websites and We are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk.
You may only link to this Website with Our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw Our consent at any time to a link which in Our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, this Website is solely at your own risk. We make no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus free nature of such software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE UNLESS THE APPLICABLE LAW PRECLUDES US FROM DOING SO. ALL SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING AMONG OTHER THINGS LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS), PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR SUBJECT TO EQUITABLE OR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF:
- ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE; OR,
- THE AVAILABILITY AND UTILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
UNLESS THE DAMAGES ARE DUE SOLELY TO OUR NEGLIGENCE AND RELATE ONLY TO OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES ACTUALLY INCURRED BY YOU UP TO A MAXIMUM VALUE OF THE SERVICES PURCHASED BY YOU.
NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL EXCLUDE LIABILITIES NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
ANY CARRIAGE BY AIR USING A TICKET OBTAINED USING THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE OF THE RELEVANT CARRIER AND MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO THE WARSAW CONVENTION OR THE MONTREAL CONVENTION, WHICH MAY LIMIT THE CARRIER'S LIABILITY IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. YOU SHOULD REFER TO THE NOTE ON CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE SET OUT BELOW.
All trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this Website (as well as the organization and layout of this Website) together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by Us or by Our licensors. Without Our prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on this Website or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. However, the contents of this Website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use.
You may only use this Website in accordance with this Agreement, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the State of Israel and any other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Website.
In particular, you agree that you will not post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal; use this Website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other;
make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent booking; use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this Website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means; deface, alter or interfere with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this Website or the underlying software code; take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website or related infrastructure; obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of Our networks.
Without prejudice to any of Our other rights (whether at law or otherwise) We reserve the right to: cancel your bookings without reference to you; and/or deny you access to this Website where We believe (in Our absolute discretion) that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Conditions of Carriage
The carriage of passengers and their baggage by air will be subject to the Conditions of Carriage of the carrier concerned. With respect to El Al flights, please see: General Conditions of Carriage of El Al.
BOOKING -TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AIR/LAND PACKAGES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
El Al Tourism accepts reservations subject to these Terms and Conditions. PRICES on this Website are all quoted in $/€/£ or other currencies, as chosen by the client. AVAILABILITY FOR SPECIFIC DATES, ACCOMMODATIONS, SERVICES AND EVENTS AT THE QUOTED PRICE IS LIMITED. Subject to changes advised to you or to your agent in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the prices on this Website are valid at the time of booking and confirmation. No block bookings for future sales are permitted.
- AIRLINE TICKETING/CANCELLATION/RECONFIRMATION. El Al Tourism will issue all airline tickets for travel in connection with the packages booked on this Website. Specific cancellation conditions exist for the airfares used in conjunction with the vacation packages on this Website. If you cancel your reservation, a cancellation fee will be imposed by the airline of up to 100% of the airfare, subject to any applicable laws regarding cancellation of booked services. You are responsible to reconfirm your travel reservation if required by the airline.
- CANCELLATION/AMENDMENT FEES. If you cancel for any reason, it must be made by telephone call to the numbers detailed in the Website. El Al Tourism may charge amendment fees to cover the extra processing costs, as shall be advised to customer. Most suppliers of vacation products on this Website, including hotels, have their own detailed cancellation policies and any fees charged by suppliers are in addition to those charged by the airlines and by El Al Tourism and must be passed on to you. Such fees can be substantial. Please check or have your Travel Agent check for details at the time of booking. The provisions of this Section 5 are subject to any applicable laws regarding cancellation of booked services.
- PRICES. EL AL Tourism reserves the right to change our prices for any reason, including but not limited to foreign currency fluctuations, major changes in the conditions of accommodation establishments, in the event of trade fairs, special events or new special conditions of the establishment. Prices will not be changed after full payment has been received by El Al Tourism for the final invoice price.
- ACCOMMODATION. Accommodation is based on two single beds or one double bed as provided by the hotel. If available, hotels provide triple accommodation generally with a twin or double bedded room and one rollaway bed and are subject to a supplemental charge. Single room accommodation must be booked by people wishing to travel alone and are subject to a supplemental charge.
- PASSPORT/VISAS. All passengers require a valid passport and, in most instances, a visa and in different countries – other travelling documents. It is the passenger’s responsibility to have a valid passport (for at least 6 months from departure) and the necessary visas and other documents for the countries being visited. El Al Tourism accepts no responsibility if you do not have the correct documentation for your vacation.
- WHAT ISN’T INCLUDED. Items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, telephone and fax charges, visa and passport fees, vaccinations, meals not specified and foreign and domestic departure taxes.
- ALTERATIONS TO TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS. a) Every effort will be made to provide these vacations exactly as described. El Al Tourism reserves the right to alter or cancel travel or accommodation at any time where necessary or desirable. El Al Tourism will then provide, wherever possible, similar accommodation in the same area. Where accommodation of a lower standard only is available, El Al Tourism will refund the difference between the price of the hotel as originally booked and the actual hotel provided. If the accommodation is of a higher standard, there will be an extra charge to you, as shall be notified to you prior to your approval of the booking . b) In the case of a supplier failing to supply accommodation as reserved, or other components, either shortly before departure or on arrival at the vacation destination, El Al Tourism will make every effort to provide alternative accommodation and arrangements on the above basis, but shall not otherwise be liable to compensate you where such failure on the part of the supplier to provide such accommodation or arrangements is beyond our control. Should you decline the alternative arrangements, the refund for such services will not exceed the value of the service as originally booked.
- SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS. a) You, the passenger, or your Travel Agent are responsible for advising us of any special requirements you may have and it is your Agent’s responsibility to communicate to you any changes or alterations advised to your Agent by El Al Tourism. b) It is your or your Travel Agent’s responsibility to advise us in writing of any medical condition that may in any way affect your ability or the ability of any member of your traveling party to undertake the travel arrangements that you have purchased. In addition, you or your Travel Agent must provide us a letter from your personal physician stating the nature of the medical condition and certifying that you are physically fit to undertake the travel arrangements as purchased. It is then you or your Travel Agent’s responsibility to provide El Al Tourism with copies of the letter and to request in writing that El Al Tourism arrange any special requirements considered necessary. Without such not written notice, El Al Tourism accepts no responsibility for special requirements not provided.
- RESPONSIBILITY. El Al Tourism arranges for transportation, hotel accommodations, restaurant services, and other services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. El Al Tourism CANNOT, THEREFORE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE that may occur due to (a) wrongful, negligent, or arbitrary act or omissions on the part of a supplier, its employees and others not under the direct control of El Al Tourism, or (b) defects or failures of any aircraft, vessel, automotive vehicle or other equipment or instrumentality under the control of independent suppliers. In addition, El Al Tourism cannot be liable for delays in departure or interruption of your vacation arrangements caused by weather conditions, technical problems of any aircraft, vessel, automotive vehicle or other equipment or instrumentality, strikes, war, terrorist activity, civil commotion or any causes beyond the control of El Al Tourism. In no event will El Al Tourism be responsible for incidental, consequential or special or incidental damage or loss suffered by any person. El Al Tourism’s maximum liability, for any reason whatsoever, will be limited to the amount paid to El Al Tourism for its services. In issuing tickets and coupons for transportation of the purchaser by any means, and making arrangements for hotel or other accommodation or services, El Al Tourism is not acting as principal but only as agent for the companies, corporation or person providing or offering the means of transportation and accommodation. To the extent El Al Tourism shall not be acting as an agent, as stated above, it shall be deemed to be acting as an agent of the purchasers in arranging or booking transportation, accommodation and other services.
Airlines and other transportation providers (e.g., motor coach operators) are not liable for any detention, delays, loss, damage, sickness or injury, however or by whomever caused, during the time passengers are not on board their planes or conveyances. The contract of carriage used by such transportation providers when issued shall constitute the sole contract between the transportation providers and the purchaser of these vacation arrangements.
- UNUSED SERVICES. If you make any changes to any portion of your vacation after you have departed, such changes will be completely at your own expense. Refunds are not available for services provided in the vacation prices not utilized by you.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE. El Al Tourism strongly recommends you purchase travel insurance providing coverage for loss of deposit, cancellation fees, medical expenses, lost baggage and other potential travel-related losses under certain circumstances.
- MAPS AND PHOTOGRAPHS. Maps shown on this Internet site are for general information only and may not necessarily reflect actual routings and services provided or to be to scale. The hotel or other services photographs may not necessarily reflect the standard of any room purchased.
- TRAVEL DESTINATIONS. Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. EL AL Tourism urges passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the ISRAEL Government or any other governments prior to booking travel to international destinations.
All prices on this Internet site will reflect purchases made with a credit card. There are no discounts for sales made by cash or check.