On all flights departing from or passing through the states of the European Union, in addition, from Switzerland, Norway and Iceland it is permissible to include in the hand luggage liquids, ointments, gels and aerosols (including fluid cosmetic products such as liquid lipsticks, creams, toothpastes, shaving cream, etc.).
The following conditions apply:
- The contents of each item should not exceed 100 ml.
- All items must be compactly packed into a transparent re-sealable plastic bag.
- The total contents in the bag should not exceed 1 liter in volume.
- Every passenger is entitled to carry only one such bag in his/her hand luggage.
- Medications and special food (such as baby food) that must be used during the flight may be taken on board without packing them in a plastic bag. These items must be presented separately at the security check.
- Duty free items that do not conform to these conditions (such as bottles of alcoholic beverages) may not be taken on board the plane.
It is permissible to carry on to the plane duty free items that were purchased at the airports of countries that are in the European Union. These products must be in a sealed bag and passengers must present a properly dated receipt from the place where it was purchased.
Products that do not meet the requirements as well as products purchased at duty free shops of airports not in the European Union will be confiscated.Please note that only the aforementioned products must be stored in a plastic bag. All other items that passengers wish to take with them can be packed into hand luggage in the usual manner.
The bag may be placed in the hand luggage and taken out at the security check at airports in Europe.