Rules Governing Code Share Agreements:
When making your reservation, please give the travel agent your Matmid number so that the points will be updated in your Club account automatically. We recommend keeping your flight ticket and boarding pass until the flight has been updated in your account. If your request/reservation of a seat on a flight was not approved, or if you did not travel on the flight, we cannot credit your account with points.
For your information, code share flights have a number of restrictions:
- You may use points for bonus tickets only on Swiss (LX) in Economy Class (flight should appear with EL AL's LY code).
- Upgrade vouchers to Business or First Class cannot be utilized as part of the code share agreements.
- Bonus vouchers for tickets Business or First Class tickets cannot be utilized as part of the code share agreements.
- You cannot have a reduced price last-minute upgrade.
- You cannot select a seat in advance.
The Number of Points Earned on Code Share Flights:
- American Airlines –For point accumulation table click here.
- Siberia Airlines – For point accumulation table click here.
- Point accumulation on other code share flights will be identical to the point accumulation awarded on EL AL flights to the same destination and in the same Class.
- Point accumulation on code share flights operated by Siberia Airlines on the Moscow – Novosibirsk route is identical to point accumulation on the Tel Aviv – Moscow route on flights operated by EL AL. To assure point accumulation on the Moscow – Novosibirsk route, passengers must fly EL AL on the Tel Aviv – Moscow – Tel Aviv route.