- Bonus ticket and upgrade vouchers must be ticketed at EL AL offices up to 24 hours (full work days) before the flight date.
Bonus ticket that will be issued up to 3 days prior to departure date (not including the day of the flight) will entail a fee of $50 upon ticketing.
For example, for a flight on August 10, the ticket must be issued by August 6.
Please be sure to order the voucher well in advance.
- Bonus tickets will be ticketed in special reservation classes on all El Al flights (Economy class E; Business class X; First class P). When making flight reservations, you must specify that you wish to reserve using a bonus ticket.
For more details
Time Limit for Ticketing Bonus Tickets
- A voucher is valid for one year from its date of issue.
- A voucher for a flight ticket or upgrade can be transferred to any person, provided that the name of the passenger flying with the bonus voucher is recorded at the time of booking.
- Changing the name of the passenger on the voucher will entail a handling charge of $50 (in shekels, including VAT).
- A voucher that is still valid and unused, and whose points are still valid can be returned and credited (in points) to the member's account for a handling charge of $50 in shekels, including VAT.
- A bonus voucher that has not been used and some of whose points are still valid and some are no longer valid can be returned and credited (in points) to the member's account only for the points that are valid, for a handling charge of $50 in shekels, including VAT.
- A bonus voucher that has not been used and whose points have expired cannot be returned and credited (in points) to the member's account.
- It is advisable to make a reservation before issuing a voucher, to ensure that a seat is available on the desired flight.
- It is possible to combine destinations in El Al's various zones. The voucher is issued according to the most expensive destination.
Server: 08, Date cached: 5/20/2013 12:00:57 AM