Bonus Ticket Conditions
- Flight reservations using bonus tickets are booked in special bonus classes.
- Ticketing period for bonus tickets in Economy Class (E), Business Class (X) and First Class (P):
Over 35 days before the flight date, ticketing must be completed within 21 days of the reservation. Up to 35 days before the flight date, ticketing must be completed up to 3 days after the reservation. Up to 3 days of the flight date (not including the day of the flight) ticketing must be completed by 8pm of the day following the day the reservation was made. In any case, it is not possible to issue a bonus ticket within 24 hours of the flight. Ticketing the bonus or changing the flight date must be within 3 workdays up to 24 hours (a full work day) before the flight will entail a fee of $50 (in shekels, including VAT) when ticketing.
Changing the return date after ticketing within 3 work days before the flight does not entail a fee.
- A bonus ticket is valid for departures and returns for one year from the day it was issued.
- A bonus ticket is valid for El Al flights only and cannot be transferred to other airlines.
- A bonus ticket does not allow combinations of flights with other airlines (except in cases of special agreements).
- Bonus tickets are not eligible for upgrades – neither assured advance upgrades nor reduced price last-minute upgrades (48 hours before the flight and at the airport).
- A bonus ticket allows one stopover (outgoing or incoming) per return ticket at no extra cost.
- Several destinations can be combined on a bonus ticket issued for El Al flights. The fare will be determined according to the most expensive destination as listed in the table of zones.
- Bonus ticket flights, even when some of the points were purchased with money, do not earn points.
- Bonus ticket can be used for flights with other airlines that have code share agreements with EL AL: South Africa Airways, Qantas, and American Airlines.
- The bonus ticket can be used for code share flights with Swiss.
- A bonus ticket used in First Class does not entitle the ticket holder to free transportation to the airport.
- Unless otherwise determined by law, tickets cannot be cancelled after ticketing and there will be no refund of money and/or points after ticketing.
- Every change in a bonus ticket (such as destination) entails a handling charge of $50 in shekels including VAT.
- There are no discounts on bonus tickets (children's/ students'/ pensioners' discounts).
- Payment for bonus tickets is made the following way: Points + money supplement
Server: 01, Date cached: 09/12/2013 8.34.52