We are pleased to inform you that we have decided to concentrate our cargo plane activities in Europe at one central airport, rather than dividing our activities among three airports in Benelux. This change is intended to minimize the need to coordinate activities, thus making us more efficient and strengthening our competitive capabilities so that we can meet your service and operational needs as customers.
Liege (LGG) is the airport that was chosen and we will move our operations there on
October 6, 2008.
What advantages does Liege offer that led us to choose this airport?
- No noise restrictions by time of day are in force at this airport, allowing us to arrange a more stable and flexible timetable that can be tailored to our customers’ needs.
- The airport is situated in the center of Europe (see the map below) and accessible to a broad network of land transport.
- The airport has unique logistics for freight transport.
- This airport offers customs and veterinary services for the agricultural sector 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Flight time to this airport is about 40 minutes shorter than to AMS.
- The AMS station will remain a center of activity and collection point even after the move to LGG.
Wishing you much success,
Doron Maor, V.P, Managing Dir. Cargo Div.