New in the EL AL Winter Timetable:
- London, Luton
4 weekly flights will operate to London – Luton (as compared with 2 weekly flights last winter), in addition to 11 London – Heathrow flights. In all, 15 weekly will operate on the London route.
EL AL is introducing an evening flight on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday, departing Ben-Gurion Airport at 17:55. Together with the daily morning flight, 9 weekly flights will operate to Barcelona.
A new timetable enables attractive packages for vacationers and suits the business traveler too. Evening flights are on Sunday, Monday and Thursday; morning flights are on Friday – a total of 4 weekly flights to Prague, operating on the Sun D’Or service profile.
During the peak season (end December to February), an additional flight will be added to the timetable – on Thursday, returning Saturday night. A total of 7 weekly flights will operate during the peak season, on Boeing 744 aircraft.
As of January, a new Tuesday morning flight, with a total of 4 weekly flights.
Returns from Europe on Saturday Night
The variety of flights and the new timetable allow an optimal weekend stay and returns for the Israel work week:
- New flight from Rome to Tel Aviv on Saturday night
- Current flights from Paris, London, Zurich, Barcelona, Frankfurt and Moscow.
The Weekly Timetable for October 27, 2013 to March 29, 2014 Includes:
- Up to 22 flights to the Far East and Africa – Bangkok, Beijing, Hong Kong, Mumbai and Johannesburg
- Up to 29 flights to North American destinations – New York, Los Angeles and Toronto
- Up to 174 weekly flights to Europe
To view the new timetable, click here.