El Al to introduce a 5th weekly non-stop flight from
Hong Kong to Tel Aviv from November 2010
With the onset of a fifth flight frequency using the new state-of –the-art Boeing 777 aircraft on the Hong Kong route, El Al has reached a new pinnacle in creating a true “Home Away from Home” experience through enhanced luxury, comfort and more value-added services to its prestigious passengers.
The B 777 aircraft positions El Al at the forefront of international technology and represents a significant breakthrough in passenger service and flight experience.
What to expect:
What to enjoy
- Passengers in ALL classes can expect to enjoy the most advanced and comfortable seating in the aviation world.
- First class bed-seats are designed to recline to a fully flat horizontal position and have a head shell and privacy divider to guarantee ultimate comfort and privacy to First class passengers.
- Passengers in Platinum (Business) class can experience
improved seat comfort with seats that can recline to a flat bed position, 11 degrees in relation to the floor of the plane.
- Advanced ergonomic seats offer maximum space and comfort to our Economy class passengers
- First class and Platinum class passengers can choose entertainment programmes, movies, and games through VOD technology, on their own personal 10.6 inches entertainment systems, which can be operated by touch- screen or remote control.
- Don’t let flying time keep you away from work time, as all our seats have an electric outlet for connecting laptop computers.
- An advanced LED variable lighting system enhances cabin atmosphere.
- Personalized lighting system gives more control for comfort
What to look forward to:
- Soon, Business class passengers will be able to choose from delectable culinary cuisine, conjured up by well-known Israeli Chefs, in the “Chef’s Choice” of our in-flight menus.
- Bring a smile to your child’s face with the special Child meal from McDonalds.
- New comfort kits for Premium class passengers spell more pampering.
- Personal and additional storage bins are now at the disposal of passengers.
- Redesigned cabin crew uniforms create a smarter El Al presence.
With 5 weekly flights and 279 seats on the B 777, there is place for everyone!
Feel the enhanced experience on El Al.